Family Owned and Operated for Over 20 Years!
Hog Wild Service - No Porky Prices
Suspension Service - Shocks & Struts - Dallas,Lewisville, Watauga Locations:
Did you know that it’s recommended you replace shocks or struts between 40,000 and 50,000 miles?
Some symptoms of worn shocks and struts are the following:
• Fluid leaks from shock or strut body.
• Poor steering response, stiffness or noise when steering.
• Cupped, uneven tire wear.
• Harsh, bumpy or shaky vehicle ride.
• Dented or damaged shock or strut bodies.
• Excessive “nose dive” or instability when braking.
• Broken, damaged, corroded or worn mounts or bushings.
• Vehicle sways or leans on turns or when lane changing.
• Excessive vehicle bounce after hitting a road bump.
We offer free suspension inspections, just call or come in to
one of our convenient locations:
505 S. Carroll Ave.
Dallas, TX 75223
1017 Fox Avenue
5425 Watauga Rd.
Watauga, TX 761487